Association Management Services
As every Association is unique, ACE Property Management, Inc. fees and services are customized depending on the size of the property and the amount of management services requested. ACE will work with the Board of Directors to insure our service offerings fit your Association’s requirements.
ACE Property Management, Inc.’s proven and professional methods of management, purchasing, and maintenance can often reduce the property’s operating expense, partially offsetting the management fee. Looked at another way, the cost of one serious mistake made by unprofessional “do-it-yourself” management can be much more than the fee for the professional management.
- Respond to homeowner requests or concerns and take necessary actions to address their needs within the guidelines established by the Board of Directors.
- Provide follow-up of service requests.
- Regular customer service hours are from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- A 7-day, 24-hour live answering service and paging system is provided to enable Association Members to contact an ACE staff member for emergencies during nights, weekends and holidays.
ACE Property Management Inc. maintains separate and complete records for each Association.
For an Associations Board of Directors we provide the following services:
- Prepare monthly assessment billings. Collect assessments and delinquencies.
- Monitor delinquencies and refer unpaid accounts for legal action.
- Prepare checks for Board signature for the Association’s bills: track prepaid/accrued expenses.
- Prepare payroll where applicable.
- Prepare regular financial statements including:
- Balance Sheet
- Operating budget/Income and Expense Statement
- Reserve Analysis Report
- Aged Delinquency Report
- Accounts Payable Report
- Reconciled Bank Statements for Checking and Investment Accounts
- Itemized Invoice/Expense Report
- Check Register
- Assist the Board Treasurer in preparing the annual budget for the association 60 days in advance of the fiscal year end. Monitor annual budget.
- Prepare 1099’s and W-2’s where applicable.
- Coordinate yearly audit with the Association’s CPA.
- Maintain all records as required by the Association.
- Assign a qualified property manager to your community who coordinates all areas of operational and financial services.
- Guide and assist the Association’s Board of Directors in the performance of its duties as well as advise the Board on proper methods of planning and maintaining the needs of the community.
- Advise and administrate on matters regarding CC&R’s.
- Attend Board meetings and prepare Board Packets, which include: Agenda, Minutes of Board Meetings, Manager’s Action Item Report, Relevant Correspondence, Documentation, Contracts, and Monthly Financial and Delinquency Reports.
- Follow through on Board Action items in a timely manner.
- Stay informed about the ever-changing corporate requirements, legislative issues, and financial structuring of the Association Management industry and provide professional advice regarding these issues.
- Inspect the property regularly to ensure high standard of maintenance and care of the Association.
- Solicit and negotiate proposals/contracts for necessary repairs or services to be done to the common areas of the Association.
- Administrate major repair or development projects (i.e. roof repairs or replacements, landscape development, major structural repair, etc.)
- Architectural Control application processing and advice.
- Creation and distribution of Newsletters as needed to Members.
- Process insurance claims for the Association.
- Provide clerical services required by the Board in the conduct of normal business.